If having the love and care of a guardian angel is the happiest thing in life.
Would I have double the happiness if I met two guardian angels?
You knew that it would hurt me, yet you still do it!
Why should I promise you?
Because I don't know who else to love except you.
You're very important to me.
I'll always care for you and will protect you.
Wherever you are, I'm always only a turn away.
So that you can see me easily.
Thank you for letting me know how to go about loving someone.
Blame it on the bad timing.
But I still want to thank you for giving me a wonderful past.
That means you have no more flowers in your garden?
I think I can still find a rose that truly belongs to me.
Roses are everywhere.
You must think about the exact flower you want be taking action.
You and me different people.
What's gone is gone.
The present and the future are more important.
Am I just going to forget about it???
People walk at different speeds.
Some walk faster, some walk slower.
If two people want to be together, they must synchronize their steps.
Keep our memories in our heart.
Remember that memories are love.
No comments:
Post a Comment