I start the challenge now! hehe...
My recent picture.
I took this just now. hehehe...
Interesting fact about myself.
- Im independent girl because since I young (primary school), my parent not really care me. Its not mean that they not love me but they have commitment in their career.
- Im alone and always feel lonely because I the only girl and the youngest in my family. I and my three older brothers very different era. My brothers they born 1977, 1978 and 1980s and me??? Im was born on 1989.
- Really care myself because no one care about me before.
- Wanna prove to my family that I can handle myself even they like abandon me.
- I love my big family. My mother side, 11 siblings. All of us including my late grandpa and my grandma, my uncle, auntie, cousins, niece and nephew around 90 person of us. Very big family if we reunion all together like when my grandpa pass away last year.
- I have serious gastric and now I cant drink a coffee anymore. :(
- Like travel. Borneo, Im almost done of it. Peninsular Malaysia. Give me more time to study there. Many places I wanna to go. Hmm... wait if I further study for Master or PHD. hehe
- Have to finish my seventh semester, then i will do my intership then Im graduate with SUCCESS for my bachelor! :D
- I have my lovely brother Joseph Chong. You are my everything!
- My oldest niece (my oldest brother's daughter) just five years younger than me. Now, she Form 5 at SMK Bintulu.
- I just have a boyfriend when I semester 2 when Im doing my degree but he was a history for me. And now, I have my B. Lunbawang guy from Lawas.
- My dad always 'push' me to continue Master and PHD after I finish my Degree. Huwaa... I dont want. Can I rest for a while from study?
- Have a dream want to have my own house. Not my own build house but its ready made house because current house is my dad build himself.
- Just active at FGC Changlun Church and now I as "Jabatan Jamuan".
- Im such a silent person but if you know me, Im a big talker. hehe
That's all about me. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment