My Followers. Love ya!

To my Follower

Terima kasih sudi men'jenguk'kan diri anda ke blog aku yang tak seberapa ini. Apa-apapun yang anda baca di dalam blog ni, biarlah ia tersemat di hati anda sahaja. Jangan malu-malu untuk tinggalkan komen anda di sini. Bagi yang tak suka, dengki dan sewaktu dengannya, tak perlu membazir masa untuk baca blog ini. Sekian terima kasih. ;)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

CALL ME.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagi pengumuman yang perlu aku buat.

This week until next week i will busy
with my tutorial, project, assignment and my exam UBS.
So, I need to focus all of this.
Then, holiday for 2 weeks,
first week I busy with my CF Camp at Batu Ferenggi, Penang
on 6-8 September.
After that, I will g to Slimriver, Perak
to go mission trip
on 11-13 September.

The IMPORTANT announcement is
Now, I always set my phone text message
recieved in mute tone when Im sleeping or do my work.
Need to focus and need a great rest after tired with whole day things.
If anything important, u just call me.
I consider ur calling as an urgent.
Specially, on night  when I should sleep.

Ok thats all from me.
Gud nite then.
Good morning too,
Sweet dream...
tata...
titi....
tutu....

No comments: